Some links to entertain you while I putter in the garden today — I may have pictures later. Also, sitting at the keyboard, the topics I want to write about are too complicated to deal with today. Some days are like that. C’est la vie.
- And then there’s this, in case you’re wondering what to have for breakfast.
- “It can be argued that health care providers who neglect to report illegal immigrants under their care will violate the law and be considered criminals. . . “
- Government controlled liquor stores are good for you (and excellent for government coffers too.)
- The Québec legislature begins public consultations on euthanasia.
- Meanwhile, Margaret Somerville points out, Kill the Pain, Not the Patient.
- The Fatigue Factor: “An exhausted nurse is more likely to make errors in giving medication or in judgment calls.”