A little late for 2011 retrospectives, but, as I said, I was busy. First list: the most popular by hits. Second: my personal picks.
10 Most Popular Posts (many of which were actually posted in 2010)
1. Can We Stop the I’m-a-Male-Nurse-Who-Isn’t-Gay-Contrary-to-the-Stereotype Routine? (An oldie-but-a-goodie. By far and away the most popular post.)
2. Full Code (Have no idea why. Badly written. Needs a do-over.)
5. More on Racism in Health Care (Suspect a Google search term.)
7. The Placenta, The Nursing Student and the Teachable Moment (Widely tweeted and referred)
9. A Fix for MRSA? (Ditto on the search term)
My Favourite Posts from 2011